Participants must book and arrange payment for their own accommodation direct with their chosen hotel. There is no official conference hotel. A selected number of hotels are situated in the down town and others in San Domenico close to the conference venue. For all information on the hotels and a map of the area, please consult the Hotel Information Sheet. July is high season in and around Florence and participants are recommended to book their accommodation at the earliest opportunity as availability cannot be guaranteed.
Hotels in Fiesole and San Domenico
- Villa Aurora **** Piazza Mino 39, Fiesole. Tel: +39.055.59363. On the central square of Fiesole, old-fashioned with a lot of history. It has a bar, restaurant and terrace with wonderful view.
- Hotel Villa Fiesole*** Via Beato Angelico 35, Fiesole. Tel: +39.055.597252. On the main road to Fiesole, 1 km distance from the central square. Completely modernized, very comfortable hotel with nice view.
- Hotel Villa La Stella Via Jacopone da Todi, 12, Florence. Tel. 055.5088018. Situated on the road from Florence centre to San Domenico, it is three bus stops away from the Badia Fiesolana or 20 mins walk uphill.
- Hotel Villa Bonelli***. Via F. Poeti, 1 Fiesole. Tel: 055/59513 - 598941. Located in the green hills of Fiesole in a quiet friendly environment. The hotel has 19 rooms, all with private bath, television, telephone, radio, minibar, hairdryer and wall safe.
Hotel in Florence (down town)
- Hotel De La Pace *** Via Lamarmora 28, 50121 Florence. Tel. 055.577343. A nineteenth century palazzo, furnished in style and elegance in the center of Florence.
For making a booking you can contact the EUI travel agent, Ms Gaia Guruglieri
Phone: +39 055 46 85 265
Fax: +39 055 50 39 227